Welcome in Da Betty
where the Monferrato area beginns
Like at home
Hi ! This House wants to be your reference point when you are in the area for business or pleasure! This House wants to be your reference point when you are in the area for business or pleasure! Monferrato, Langhe and Roero are close at hand!
Da Betty is easy to reach from Asti as well as from Castell'Alfero and Moncalvo and thanks to the closeness to the highway exit also from Alba, Milan, Turin and Genova.
In the wine-area Monferrato we offer quiet cosy beautiful rooms,an abounding breakfast and private parking. Free Wi-Fi. In Da Betty we aim to provide a superior service in every detail.
This place is the ideal starting-point to visit Piedmont with its villages, its wines and its truffles. The location is also good for long walking and for cycling up and down the hills discovering always new little details of this wonderful nature!
What's more you can consider our good knowledge of the area at your disposal to propose details to enjoy your staying (what you shoud see, where to eat, where to go for shopping).
Da Betty in a nutshell!
bed and breakfast , private parking area
- peacefull yet strategic position at the same time (wineries and restaurants nearby)
- polite and discreet welcoming
- elegant rooms, all with private bathroom;
- elegant rooms, all with private bathroom
- beds of which you can raise the headboard and/or the footboard
- spacious bathrooms
- some rooms have large balconies
- heating when necessary
- relax corner in the garden
- private parking
- Breakfast Buffet
- informations about Monferrato ,Langhe and Roero (UNESCO world heritage site for "cultural landscape" since June 2014!!! ) ...and much more!!
The place is ideal for
- romantic getaway;
- business trips;
- small groups ( 8-10 people);
- wine tourism;
- bikers, joggers, trekking
You may complete your stay with
- bottle of wine in the room upon arrival;
- wines (according to availability) to be enjoyed for a different evening or as an aperitif;
- packet lunch for a possible picnic;
- wine tastings in wineries in the neighborhood
- suggestions and bookings for visits in the neighborhood
Discover the area
Why should you visit Piedmont? Usually when you think of Piedmont you can think of great dishes and important wines. But Piedmont is also history (castles, churches, museums); Piedmont is also nature (Monferrato, Langhe and Roero are part of the World heritage of UNESCO since 2014), Piedmont is also sport (cycling or walking you can enjoy every detail of its landscape).
Please let us know which your interests are and we will try to help organise the stay with a lot of tips on the various activities that can be practiced, the most beautiful places to visit, the best restaurants and the famous wineries as well as the current events!